Blog

The Dangers of DIY Real Estate

The Dangers of DIY Real Estate

These days it’s relatively simple to find do-it-yourself (DIY) resources which aim to make life easier and more convenient.  There are even products designed for real estate and other legal transactions.  While this option may be appealing to someone trying to save money, an unsuspecting home buyer or seller could…
Read More
Getting Rid of a Bad Tennant

Getting Rid of a Bad Tenant

With Arizona home prices rising in value in several communities in and around Maricopa County, some owners and investors have opted to become landlords. While there is no shortage in the supply of renters in the Phoenix-area market, this does not mean you will always get the perfect tenant.  When…
Read More
Understanding Capital Gains and my Arizona Home Sale

Understanding Capital Gains and my Arizona Home Sale

When you are selling your Arizona home, it’s probably with the hope that you will realize a significant profit.  Once your property sells, you may decide to take your earnings and invest in another home, pay for a family vacation, or pay off debts.  Before making any big plans, you…
Read More
Home Buying Deal breakers

Home Buying Deal Breakers

Shopping for a home can be stressful, especially when you are under the pressure of having to move because of work or school.  When buying in a competitive market such as Phoenix, you have to jump on properties right away or the opportunity could be lost.  After a few missed…
Read More
Finding the Right Property Manager for your Rental Property

Finding the Right Property Manager for your Rental Property

With its rapid job growth and economic expansion, Arizona is becoming a top market for real estate investment.  While there are numerous reasons to buy property in the state, if you plan to rent it out, it’s crucial to protect your investment.  A critical part of safeguarding your Arizona rental…
Read More
Is a Vacation Home a Good Investment

Is a Vacation Home a Good Investment?

Buying a vacation home or condo can mean enjoying time and making memories with your family for generations.  While having a special place for summer holidays and other special times sounds good in theory, it’s wise to ask:  Is a vacation home a good investment? For Arizonans, the property could…
Read More
Changes to the Arizona Condominiums Termination Law

Changes to the Arizona Condominiums Termination Law

If you are a condominium owner, you may have heard of the Arizona Condominium Termination Law.  This controversial statute allows investors who acquire 80% of the condominiums in a property to force the owners of the remaining 20% to sell their properties.  Even worse, the value of their property will…
Read More
Menu